The Knitter's Husband Meme My husband answered the set of questions going around on the net - most recently seen at Kay & Pam's blogs. This is fairly straightforward, almost boring because there are no earth-shattering answers but it still made me smile because he knows me fairly well when it comes to the fiber stuff LOL.
1)What is your favorite thing about my knitting? It keeps you quiet.
2)What is your least favorite thing about my knitting? The fact that it tends to slow-creep out and take up spaces.
3)What is something I have knitted, that you recall is good? The slipper socks were very nice, a lot of the scarves have been excellent, lots of things.
4)Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby? Compared to what? Crack? No, not really, it CAN be expensive, but it doesn’t have to be…
5)Do you have a stash of any kind? Not really, nothing I can think of off the top of my head.
6)Have I ever embarrassed you knitting in public? Nope.
7) Do you know my favorite kind of yarn? You actually have one favorite kind? I know you have talked about 5,000 different ones so I will pick…socks that rock…something like that.
8) Can you name another blog? Ummm, don’t all of you have a blog?
9)Do you mind my wanting to stop at knit shops wherever we go? Not really.
10) Do you understand the importance of a swatch? Color and sizing.
11) Do you read my blog? Not regularly.
12) If I didn't knit, what would be different? You would probably spend the money on Hello Kitty stuff, so I guess it is a trade off…
13) Anything you would like to add? Nope.
That's my awesome hubby. You can shake your head at him here. LOL
¶ 9:21 PM
Wow he nailed #10. I'm impressed!!!
Oh man, I was dealing with a lady today with your exact name, it was creepy. And totally not the same ;-)
Welcome to my blog - all knitting, all cats, all the time ...come in, get warm and share your thoughts and pics --- it's all good! Mewsings, scratchings, and a long nap in the sun....